Facilitator Masterclass Training 9
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together - ” — African Proverb
How To Setup JV Partnerships
Description: Since JVs and Partnerships will greatly accelerate your ability to impact, reach and grow your faciltiation practice (or current project), we will look at the ins and outs of creating partnerships to fill your room. We will also explore different types of partnerships and how to use the leverage of these relationsips to continue to futher your mission.
The key to getting value from any endeavor resides in your willingness to integrate what you are learning and implement it in your life. All new thought and new ideas are useless unless we act upon them. The same is true in this course.
If your goal is to be the kind of person that catalyzes change for others it will require you to step just outside of what’s known and what’s comfortable to act as you breathe and accept the challenges that lie before you.
“You can’t cross a sea by merely staring into the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
As you begin to create your content for a group facilitated experience, you’ll need to begin with determining which clear story you plan on presenting and then adding engaging and transformational elements to that clear story. Complete the exercises below to create your content for a group facilitation. If you are using RECODE content to become a RECODE FACILITATOR then much of this work is done for you and it’s a matter of learning and practicing it. You’ll find that information in the RECODE WORKBOOK.
Please note as a professional if you end up using our RECODE content in your non RECODE events please attribute us and this program. Do not replicate our material without attribution.
1) Set your target list of Promotional Partners (Who has an audience that you want to reach?). Make a spreadsheet right now of Promo partners, what are their products, what do they sell them at, what is their key audience, what do they like to promote, what size of list might they have, what’s the distribution source (influence columns), Be a true focused researcher, who’s speaking on this topic, writing on this topic, major websites and blogs on this topic, what’s their key message.
2) List Your Valuable Resources to use in the negotiation
3) List your specific project/goal
4) What You Need From Them Exactly
5) The Financial Deal/offer3)
6) List the tech structures you will use or what you need to put into place
Reflections exercises are one or more questions that we’d like you to be in deep consideration of for the entire week. These are meant to be shared with your family, friends, and community so that they can offer you a more complete 360 view of yourself, your identity, and your reality.
Everyone has blind spots. These are areas where we are less developed that are outside our view. Getting reflections will point out things that you might not ever know yourself.
In addition, the more you consider these reflection questions the more likely you’ll be able to break through your current level of thinking and use the exercises to leap frog into a new level of consciousness.
Here is this weeks self reflection question.
1) What is the most important thing I could work on in my business next to make myself more attractive to the next JV?
2) What are the biggest parts of value that I already bring to the table that might get JV’s interested in working with me?
Copyright 2015 - All Rights Reserved