Facilitator Masterclass Training 3
"A man that has vision is not able to use that vision until he performs it on Earth for people to see." — Black Elk
How To Market Your Message
Description: In this masterclass, kickstart your group program by learning how to use your existing network to find the people who already want to work with you – without being pushy or annoying. You’ll get word-for-word templates for how to invite powerful community leaders to your group and how to use social media and email broadcasting to effectively position yourself as a thought-leader.
Implementation ExercisesThe key to getting value from any endeavor resides in your willingness to integrate what you are learning and implement it in your life. All new thought and new ideas are useless unless we act upon them. The same is true in this course.If your goal is to be the kind of person that catalyzes change for others it will require you to step just outside of what’s known and what’s comfortable to act as you breathe and accept the challenges that lie before you.“You can’t cross a sea by merely staring into the water.” — Rabindranath TagoreAs you begin to create your content for a group facilitated experience, you’ll need to begin with determining which clear story you plan on presenting and then adding engaging and transformational elements to that clear story. Complete the exercises below to create your content for a group facilitation. If you are using RECODE content to become a RECODE FACILITATOR then much of this work is done for you and it’s a matter of learning and practicing it. You’ll find that information in the RECODE WORKBOOK.Please note as a professional if you end up using our RECODE content in your non RECODE events please attribute us and this program. Do not replicate our material without attribution.Create 7 calendar appointments over the next 2 weeks that are 30 minutes long and finalize 2 out of the 14 elements in each session so that you are ready to launch your event in the next 14 days.1. STEP 1 – Create Your RSVP Page: Choose either your own page or Eventbrite and put together an RVSP page that captures the name and emails of those coming to your free event or live webinar.
2. STEP 2: Write 2 Invitation Emails:Write the invitation emails to your list including the link to the RSVP page above.
3. STEP 3: Write 2 Social Media posts: Mirror those emails with social media posts that use the subject lines, cliff hangers and RSVP links to invite people to your webinar or event.
4. STEP 4: Write 3 Confirmation Emails: Write the 3 emails people will receive when they RSVP which includes the logistics for how to participate in the event, what the event is and why they should make sure to attend.
5. STEP 5: Last Minute Social Media Posts: Write 1-2 last minute social media posts inviting people to the event.
6. STEP 6: Create your Outline for your Event/Webinar: Either using the RECODE Content (Short Course Webinar or other Recode Materials) or your own content and create your outline for your webinar using what you learned in Training #2 How to Create Transformational Content and the tips and format given above.
7. STEP 7: Direct to Action Emails: Create the followup emails after the event with the direct call to action people can take to take the next step towards working with you (sales page, signup, phone calls, etc.).
8. STEP 8: Write 2 Brag Posts: Send out at least 2 brag posts which includes praise or stats from your recent event to let everyone know how well it went.
9. STEP 9: Tee Up Your Next Event:Write down the title and date of your next event and put that into your calendar.
Reflections exercises are one or more questions that we’d like you to be in deep consideration of for the entire week. These are meant to be shared with your family, friends, and community so that they can offer you a more complete 360 view of yourself, your identity, and your reality.
Everyone has blind spots. These are areas where we are less developed that are outside our view. Getting reflections will point out things that you might not ever know yourself.
In addition, the more you consider these reflection questions the more likely you’ll be able to break through your current level of thinking and use the exercises to leap frog into a new level of consciousness.
Here is this weeks self reflection question.
1) When you think about putting together the 14 elements of this marketing process what negative thought patterns or resistance comes for you (if any)?
2) Which thought pattern do these thoughts fall into the I Suck! (Self) You Suck! (Others) or Life Sucks! (Outcome) category? Go back to the recode module and run the change pattern that applies to these thoughts to help you to overcome them. Journal some of your experience as something you can share with people who you are teaching this content to.
Copyright 2015 - All Rights Reserved